Shipping and Delivery
At Triodix, we provide services that are delivered electronically. We do not ship any physical products, therefore, this policy applies to the delivery of our digital marketing services. Please read this policy carefully before making a purchase with us.
- After the initial consultation and agreement on the project scope, we will provide an estimated delivery time for the project. This delivery time is an estimate only and is subject to change.
- Any changes to the delivery time will be communicated to the client in advance.
- The digital marketing services will be delivered electronically via email or through our online portal.
- If the project requires any additional software or tools, the client will be responsible for downloading and installing these tools themselves.
- The delivery of the services will be completed in stages as outlined in the project scope. We will keep the client informed of the progress made at each stage.
- Once the services have been delivered, we will send a confirmation email to the client.
- If there are any issues with the delivery, we encourage the client to contact us immediately to resolve the issue.
- As we do not ship any physical products, there are no shipping charges.
- If the client experiences any issues with the delivery of the services, they should contact us immediately.
- If the services have not been delivered within the agreed timeframe, the client may be eligible for a refund. Please read our refund policy carefully.
- If the delivery is delayed due to circumstances outside of our control, we will keep the client informed and work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We are not responsible
Please note that any additional expenses incurred as a result of delivery issues, such as loss of income or revenue, will not be the responsibility of Triodix.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Shipping and Delivery Policy, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.